If you would like eyelash extensions, a patch test would be needed 24 hours prior to your treatment, otherwise I would need a declaration from you that you are willing to go ahead without testing. At the moment I am using the Eyelash Emporium sensitive eye glue.
After approximately 3 weeks your extensions will begin to fall out as part of your natural growth cycle. Your new look can be maintained with relatively inexpensive in fills.
Eyelash extensions provide thickness and strength to your natural eyelashes helping to enhance your eyes.
- J: Curl lashes are the most popular choice as they look natural
- C: Curl lashes are curved more and give a lift to the lash line
- Y: lashes have two lashes joined at the base and split into two at the top ( twice the effect in half the time)
- B: Curl lashes are straight at the base and curl at the top
- D: Curl lashes have an extreme curl and look very Essex!
You can get many lengths, thicknesses and colours but I can help you decide which will suit you better.
The first 24 hours are crucial for ensuring your extensions are long lasting. Do not brush your eyelash extensions or touch them excessively. Do not use sunbeds, avoid hot steam from saunas, swimming, showers and Jacuzzis. Avoid getting your eyelash extensions wet.
- Do not use any oil based waterproof mascara.
- Use oil free make up remover to clean your eyelashes and eye area.
Full set £45
Heres a little information about eyelash extensions;
What are eyelash extension?
- Eyelash extensions are individual synthetic lashes placed on top of your own to create thickness and volume.
Do eyelash extensions damage your own lashes?
- Eyelash extensions do not damage your own lashes if they are applied correctly. Aftercare is a must for all clients to maintain the desired look you have requested.
Does it hurt to have eyelash extensions put on?
- Eyelash extensions do not hurt if applied correctly.
How long do they last?
- Eyelash extensions can last up to 4-6 weeks if applied correctly. If you haven’t had them done before you will probably have a few come out within the first 48 hours, but do not worry that is to be expected.
What is the aftercare for eyelashes?
- Avoid contact with water or steam for 24-48 hours after your appointment to allow the glue to cure. The longer you wait, the better! If you must shower, clean around your eyes and avoid getting water onto your lashes.
- Avoid exposing your lashes to prolonged heat, as this can weaken the bond and cause your extensions to fall off. No steam rooms, saunas or Bikram yoga!
- Only run a lash wand or brush through your extensions gently. If they are getting a little unruly, you may also separate and tidy your lashes using a toothpick, ideally after a shower.
- Avoid using oil-based products around your eyes.
Can i use mascara with eyelash extensions?
- Most clients won’t see the need to putting mascara on. But if you do feel the need make sure its water based. DO NOT USE OIL-BASED OR WATERPROOF MASCARA!! (Oil-based eye makeup and makeup remover should also be avoided.)
How long does it take?
- Eyelash extensions can take up to 60 – 90 minutes to be applied. But it all depends on your lash technician.
How often do i need refills?
- You will need infills every 2-3 weeks but it depends on your own lashes as your own lashes grow and fall out all the time due to hair growth production.
(You must have a patch test done before hand before you have your eyelashes applied!)